Class 5 Residential SIP Softswitch
The CloudWare C5 Residential VoIP Softswitch – an easy to own and operate platform for basic residential Telephony Service Providers…
For Operators looking for an easy to deploy and maintain Residential VoIP Service Platform:
Basic Residential service platform with low TCO and features such as:
- Manage white label downstream Channel Partners and customers via the Web Portal.
- Unified OA & M via 5 access levels into the Web Portal
- Users manage their own basic features via Web Portal such as forwarding and voice mail
- Manage and maintain the CloudWare platform using your own staff and avoid expensive support contracts.
- Use any SIP compliant hard or softphone to keep your costs and end-customer prices low.
- Deliver Calling Card and Pre or Post Paid services with database credit management
- Bill accurately for time from call connect to completion – not on media detection – eliminating charging disputes
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) to enable use of any compliant Network Monitoring System
- IPV6 network ready
- Scalable from 100,000 users per server (30,000 concurrent calls, 500,000 BHCA, approximately 140 calls per second) up to millions of users across clustered servers.*
*Based on 2RU SUN Netra X4270 Server, 8 Core Intel Xeon CPU machine with 8GB memory and running Windows Server 2008R2
For more detailed information and to download CloudWare Datasheets & Collateral click here.